Terms of Service
Last Updated: 16th September, 2009
By using Igloo, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms Of Service"). We advise that you check the Terms Of Service periodically for any updates or changes that may impact you. We (Redredred Pty Ltd) reserve the right to update and modify the Terms Of Service at any time without notice. All future enhancements to the Service shall be subject to the Terms Of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. Violation of any part of the Terms Of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You are responsible for your account and it's security. We will not be held liable for any misuse of your account that causes damage or loss due to your failure to protect your login details including your password.
Payment and Access
- All usage of Igloo requires a recurring fee. Subscription payments are required to be paid in the month before usage. Usage fees are charged in the month after usage occurs.
Service and Fees
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- We reserve the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us.
- We reserve the right to enhance the service provided in ways deemed to be within the best interest of our customers. All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the seamless operation of your accounts following account service upgrades.
Account Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued Service. You will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account.
- We may refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
- We own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, graphic design & user interface elements contained within the Service. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce or distribute any aspect of the Service
- We have no interest in or make no claims or intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, we do reserve the right to access your content in order to support the operation of the service.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Redredred.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including Client names, appointment and consultation data may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- We make no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms Of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- Any questions regarding the Terms Of Service should be addressed to email@example.com.